You want something in the morning that fills and fuels your body. That doesn’t leave you crashed or craving before lunch. That’s fast, efficient, and maybe portable. That’s actually tasty, so you feel satisfied!
I’ll cover 5 of the best foods to eat in the morning for energy in the video, plus why they’re important for your energy, and below you’ll find some recipe ideas of what to make with them.
– Spiced Orange Cranberry Oatmeal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1GAEALkRo&list=PL_QGlXmXl_n2qV6LoWAZK8QMo4rSOrMfM&index=10
– Salted Caramel PB Banana Baked Oatmeal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2CxgUsBx4o&list=PL_QGlXmXl_n2qV6LoWAZK8QMo4rSOrMfM
– Granola: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig3MwvEpLxA&list=PL_QGlXmXl_n2qV6LoWAZK8QMo4rSOrMfM&index=6
– Muesli + matcha latte: https://youtu.be/B6GX2-IWLTs
– Hot matcha smoothie: https://youtu.be/MmOFmDzN3ZA?t=168
– Blueberry ginger smoothie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95RUnqS3OXw&list=PL_QGlXmXl_n0goSR_Zn7Hubjbx50X5oVC
– Passionfruit Chia Pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjqopgHtI5U&list=PL_QGlXmXl_n2qV6LoWAZK8QMo4rSOrMfM&index=15
– Matcha chia pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj1XDQpzTCk&list=PL_QGlXmXl_n0goSR_Zn7Hubjbx50X5oVC&index=12
Watch more Vegan Nutrition Q&A videos:
Want to fill your plate and nourish your body with easy, wholesome, and delicious plant-based meals? Here are some next steps:
1) Subscribe to get the latest videos and recipes to your inbox every week:
Plus get a FREE 3-day vegan taster plan + starter guide ebook
2) Check out my books & meal plan ebooks:
3) Shop my fave healthy vegan supplies, supplements, and cooking tools:
4) Become a meal plan member:
Hundreds of exclusive recipes, cooking tutorial videos + all my meal plans.
5) Let’s review your nutrition & eating habits 1-on-1:
Hi, I’m Heather. A certified holistic nutritionist, vegan, runner, environmentalist, figure skater, and mango aficionado dedicated to helping you get all the nutrients and energy you need from plant foods.
Subscribe on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1fNLSVx
Vegan recipe + nutrition blog: http://bit.ly/2OzNLrg
Instagram: http://bit.ly/ig-heathernicholds (@heathernicholds)
Facebook: http://bit.ly/fb-heathernicholds (@heathernicholds)
This video is NOT sponsored. All opinions are 100% my own.
Some of these links are affiliate links, meaning a tiny portion of your purchase goes to supporting this channel, without any additional cost to you.
Thank you so much for watching, have a wonderful healthy day!! xo h
#veganook #vegannutrition #healthyvegan
View original video by clicking here.