Making veggie stock from scratch is one of the most rewarding items to have on hand in the fridge, and also one of the easiest recipes!
1 bulb garlic
1 bunch cilantro or parsley stocks
1-3 broccoli stocks
some fennel trimmings
olive oil, salt, pepper
3-4L of water
1. Rough chop all your vegetables
2. Heat up your stock pot and add some olive oil
3. Sear your garlic and onion
4. Add the rest of the veggies
5. Stir and add water
6. Turn up the heat and boil for 3min
7. Turn down the heat and simmer covered for 1.5-2 hours
8. Pour through a sieve or colander
9. Store the stock in the fridge!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer and videographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me on my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and to learn to cook with absolute confidence!
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
MY FAVOURITE KITCHEN TOOLS HERE:
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
You are watching:
View original video by clicking here.