For All Gluten Free Vegan Dessert Lovers 🙂
Easy Tofu Tiramisu uses only 6 key ingredients, no cashews, no vegan cream cheese, or added coconut oil!
This Tofu Tiramisu is creamy and delicious as the classic Italian dessert (but healthier!)
Unlike other vegan tiramisu recipes, you don’t need to make ladyfingers for this recipe. And no need to soak any nuts or cashews for the cream!
Ingredients (1L container)
*No Substitution Suggestions Unless Specified.
• 150 g firm silken tofu, drained (aka traditional tofu)
• 1/3 cup cane sugar
• 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (sub lemon juice)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch sea salt
• 1 cup thick coconut cream, scoopable
• Very strong coffee (to soak cookies)
• 320 g vegan GF cookies
• Cocoa powder
1. Add all ingredients for “mascarpone” except coconut cream to a food processor. Blend until smooth and there are no chunks of tofu.
2. Add the coconut cream and blend until combined. (30 – 45 sec)
3. Prepare your container or baking dish, a bowl of coffee, and cookies.
4. Dip a cookie in the coffee for 2-3 seconds then quickly transfer to the bottom of the container or baking dish.
5. Pour half of the mascarpone on the soaked cookies. Smooth the surface.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5.
7. Cover the tiramisu and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
8. Before serving, dust the tiramisu with cocoa powder.
Here’s another Tiramisu recipe 🙂
No-Bake Vegan Tiramisu Cheesecake; https://youtu.be/xlAlrIKIxQk
#Vegan #PlantBased #GlutenFree
View original video by clicking here.