*Magical* Vegan Breakfast
In this How To Recipee, I’m going to show you how to prepare a magical & very healthy Vegan Breakfast Bowl! Stay until the end of the video for a “spiritual reward” 😉 This breakfast is also almost completely fruitarian, you could make it fruitarian if you wish.
Why is this vegan breakfast recipee magical? Because it will feel amazing in your heart to prepare a cruelty-free meal, and your body will love it too. Hmmm… and maybe also because I teach you two magic tricks that will help you to prepare this vegan breaksfast bowl quicker.
– Fruit. I’m using 1 apple, 1 banana, 10 grapes, and hand of cooked raisins. Feel free to make your own variation.
– Cinnamon. Absolutely important for the taste. If you feel adventurous, you may also add some tahini, I love that!
– Orange juice. You can also use almond milk, rice milk or a bit of coconut milk. Don’t use too much of this, as your liver turns sweetness without fiber into fat, and I have heard it’s as heavy for the liver to process as alcohol. So make sure there’s plenty of fiber (from the fruits) and not too much juice that’s not containing fiber.
– Toppings. I’m using 2 table spoons of soaked flax seeds (easier to digest when soaked for 8 hours in some water), about a table spoon of hemp seeds, and about a table spoon of raw cacao nibs.
– Paranuts / Brazil nuts. Two paranuts is enough for your zinc intake for today. Also, I love the taste, it’s one of my favorit nuts!
Artist: Nicolai Heidlas – https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Title Intro : Rockin’ Riff
Title Outro: Wings
View original video by clicking here.