New Research On Plant-Based Diets and Mortality
A new study out this month claims plant-based diets are associated with lower risk of not only cardiovascular disease and mortality but of all-cause mortality as well. Can this be so?
Related HCT episodes:
1. Nutrition Studies Are Just Terrible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQrBblRuQFo
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Meredith Danko – Social Media
#Healthcare #vegetarian #hct
View original video by clicking here.