VEGAN BBQ NUGGETS
In todays cook with me episode, you will learn how to make delicious vegan BBQ nuggets. You will be surprised how easy this seitan recipe is.
#seitanrecipe #easyveganrecipe #cookwithme
***BBQ NUGGETS LUPINI SEITAN RECIPE***
Makes 4 servings
MACROS per serving:
31g protein/11g carbs/1g fat
– 150g pickled Lupini beans (I used a bag of Brami Snacks)
– 6 ounces of water
– 120g vital wheat gluten
– 20g nutritional yeast
– 1/2 tablespoon BBQ seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, line a baking dish with aluminum foil, and lightly spray it with non-stick spray.
2. In a blender, add the lupini beans, and water. Blend until you get a smooth batter consistency.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the vital wheat gluten, nutritional yeast, and seasoning.
4. Fold in the wet ingredients with a spatula. Once you have folded in all of the wet ingredients, knead the mixture with your hands.
5. Using your hands, tear the dough as shown in the video and place the nuggets on the aluminum foil lined baking dish.
6. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes covered.
7. After 20 minutes, remove the cover and bake an additional 20 minutes.
8. Cover with your favorite BBQ sauce. Serve, and enjoy
**ORIGINAL LUPINI BEAN SEITAN RECIPE**
**AMAZON INGREDIENT LIST**
1. Vital wheat gluten: https://amzn.to/2VdoQz6
2. Nutritional yeast: https://amzn.to/34q2Cy0
3. Lupini (BRAMI) BEANS: https://amzn.to/2RuqcEq
**LINKS + DISCOUNT CODES**
▻My favorite vegan protein | Code: FITVEGAN https://livbody.com/?ref=fitvegan
▻Outfits | https://www.buffbunny.com
Support Code: NATALIE
▻Pea Crumbles https://amzn.to/3DXDvWE
▻My favorites items from AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-814085a4
▻My favorite coffee: http://www.coffeeovercardio.com/discount/15fitveganchef
▻Angel Competition Bikinis | Discount Code: NATALIE http://bit.ly/2L4YqNy
▻Protan | Discount Code: Natalie10 https://protanusa.com
▻Gallon Gear | Discount code: NatalieM
▻George’s Camera Equipment: https://amzn.to/35gvPdG
▻Q: How long have you been vegan?
A: 7 years vegan, vegetarian before that.
▻Q: How tall are you?
▻Q: Do you do coaching?
A: I’m extremely grateful that you want to work with me. Unfortunately, at this time, I do not provide coaching services. If I was going to be responsible for the success of others, I would want my full attention to be devoted to them. Currently, I am extremely focused on my upcoming cookbook and my own goals and not in a position to dedicate that time to someone else’s journey. Maybe in the future.
View original video by clicking here.