In this video: Vegan grilled cheese, quick & easy corn chowder + giveaway!
**GIVEAWAY: 5 of my viewers can receive a FREE pair of prescription glasses. Lens + frame is covered, all you need to pay for is shipping! Go to the site, pick a pair from the page linked down below and type in your prescription! Before order is complete, type in the discount code provided. Offer expires July 3rd, 2016.
**Discount Code: NATURALLYSWEETVEGAN
**Pick from this page: http://www.firmoo.com/promo-free-glasses-samples.html?utm_campaign=pwj
SONG BY: Nicolai Heidlas “A Way For Me”
My blender: Ninja 1100 watts (model bl660c)
The Plant Eaters: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6_Clc9iny2vuZ31bhKp_JA
Chocolate No-Bake Cookies Recipe: https://youtu.be/PpOha5pszA4
-4 large potatoes
-2 cups frozen corn
-2 cups vegetable broth
-about 4 cups non-dairy milk (or until potatoes are covered)
-2 tsp garlic powder
-salt & pepper to taste
~sautee onions in a large pot, add in all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil then turn your heat to low and cover. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Once cooked, you can blend some of your soup to make it creamy.
As a mother, I feel it’s very important to teach our children about different foods. THEY are the future. These days, so many kids grow up with fast food with very little nutrition and fail to even recognize a simple tomato.
–Ways to teach your kids about food:
1. Grow a garden. This will get kids to want to try the yummy fresh veggies they grew themselves. They will feel proud!
2. Take them shopping with you. Get them to help put things in the cart. You can also let them pick out their own fruit and veggies.
3. Cooking. Let them help you prepare meals. They can take things out of the fridge, wash fruit/vegetables, mash, stir… This will get them excited to try healthy foods.
4. Bake with them. Baking is fun and you can find many recipes online to replace sugar, oil and animal by-products.
5. Let younger children play with their food. They will squish it in their hands, smell it and eventually taste it! This is very important for development.
-Check out what my vegan toddler eats every week for meal ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-FVgzWOyiU&list=PLS8Ct-U7VyQE3TlLv4bOaUtyTREbRuSxj
**Documentaries that will change your life:**
-Earthlings (Right here on Youtube!)
-Forks Over Knives (on Netflix)
-Vegucated (on Netflix)
-Cowspiracy http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/ (and on Netflix!)
-Forks Over Knives Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue (on Netflix, check this out for great health tips and recipes)
View original video by clicking here.