what I eat in a day!
Get the PLANT-BASED BUNDLE: https://transactions.sendowl.com/stores/12774/242049
Hey friends! Welcome to another what I eat in a day video! This is a very realistic day of me eating, and enjoying my life and my vegan, plant-based food! Every meal looks different, but I always strive for consistency with my healthy habits. I do my best to make every vegan, plant-based meal easy and quick to make so I can move on and enjoy life! I hope you enjoy watching it!
Get my oil-free RANCH DRESSING recipe as well as 30+ more here –
Other videos you don’t want to miss:
Last week’s video – DELICIOUS oil-free sauces: https://youtu.be/9q-Nmy0XM2U
Meals For Weight Loss Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzh2pqyjL0MyVSQrH-AAgbfIqr8oDvp75
What I Eat In A Day Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzh2pqyjL0MxqdLpfJFdzEagG67Wi75aS
Plant-Based Tips & Tricks (Live this life EASY): https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzh2pqyjL0MzhLNz01Hm2y7EQC5KOw1OW
My Popular Vegan, Oil-Free, Low-Fat Cheese Sauce: https://youtu.be/2JE0BNhZ4z4
DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/healthy.vegan.mama
TIKTOK – https://email@example.com
PINTEREST – https://www.pinterest.com/healthyveganmama
BLOG – https://www.healthyvm.com/blog
THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
– My favorite NON-STICK, healthy pots and pans – THESE HAVE CHANGED MY COOKING LIFE! (10% discount included at check out)
– The Best Vegan Vitamins that COMPLEMENT your healthy diet (use code: HUNGRYVM FOR DISCOUNT) https://lovecomplement.com?aff=177Coconut Bowls: https://www.coconutbowls.com/?rfsn=6015942.44ea63 ( Use code HVMAMA for 15% off)
– OSEA facial products (MY FAVORITE): https://oseamalibu.com/?rfsn=6587675.b74056&utm_source=refersion&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=6587675.b74056
– Amazon Favs – https://www.amazon.com/shop/healthyveganmama
1. The information in this video is from my own personal experience, opinion, and knowledge of plant-based nutrition. I am not a doctor and this information is not intended to be a substitute for treatment or advice from a medical professional. Always seek the advice of our physician or other qualified healthcare professionals regarding your medical condition.
2. This video description contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you 🙂
#whatieatinaday #vegan #plantbased
View original video by clicking here.